Experiencing hair loss is certainly traumatic but you should not lose hope. It has been established that hair loss can be prevented or slowed down as long as you know how to. To combat hair loss, you must try to do the following.
- Eat Healthy - Make sure your diet is laden with foods rich in protein, minerals and vitamins. Load on plenty of green leafy vegetables and fruits in order to strengthen you hair, stimulate hair growth and combat hair loss.
- Avoid too Much Sun - Exposure to too much sun can damage your hair. When outdoors, wear protective hair gear such as hats or caps. You can also use an umbrella to protect your hair from direct heat.
- Use Mild Shampoo - Commercial shampoos are known to contain strong chemicals that can cause hair loss. You should check out the ingredients of your shampoo and look for the ones that contain natural herbs such as aloe vera.
- Exercise - Stress can actually cause your hair to fall. Exercising regularly will counteract the bad effects of stress on your hair and combat hair loss.
- Avoid Late Nights - Again, lack of sleep can cause stress that could result to hair loss. Having sufficient sleep will certainly help you combat hair loss.
- Wash Your Hair Regularly - Having good grooming that includes washing your hair will surely combat hair loss. Make sure that you comb your hair properly with a wide-toothed comb.
- Use Effective Hair Loss Products - If you want to combat hair loss, Provillus contains the only FDA approved ingredient on the market and has proven to stop hair loss for both men and women. Doctor recommended with a 30 day guarantee you try Provillus hair loss treatment risk free!
- Avoid Tight Hairstyles - Over-styling can actually lead to hair loss and you should try to avoid hairstyles such as tight ponytails and braids if you want to combat hair loss.
- Minimize Use of Styling Products - Again, there are many chemicals that can damage your hair and most hair styling products contain them.
- Consult a Hair Loss Expert - If you are still experiencing hair loss even after following these tips, may be it is time to consult a professional. Your hair loss problems might be caused by an underlying illness that must be diagnosed correctly.
You must always play an active part in order to combat hair loss. Your hair can not take care of itself and you should realize this before it is too late.